Electrician in Bradenton, Sarasota and Anna Maria
Knutec LLC is a quality driven electrical services contractor with decades of combined experience serving local business in the retail, residential, industrial, and institutional sectors. The depth of our qualifications goes beyond general electrical contractors to make us the commercial master electrician you can depend on for complex, small or large scale electrical design, engineering, maintenance and repairs of any kind.Learn More
Rates on All Electrical Services
We believe in oﬀering aﬀordable electrical services that meet and exceed electrical building codes (and your high expectations) because it's the right and safe thing to do for everyone. Making our high-quality solutions available to companies of all sizes allows us to add value and protection to your investment that can prevent fires, personnel injury and code violations that would interfere with your revenue stream and hurt your company. If you are searching for the most highly recommended electrician 'near me' you are in the right place.
Emergency Electrician Call Us Now for Fast Resolution
We take our responsibility for your electrical safety incredibly seriously. To meet your needs any time of day, night, weekends, and even on holidays, we have a commercial emergency electrician geared up on standby, waiting to respond to your call. It is important to request assistance from a licensed commercial electrician if you are experiencing any of the following problems:Learn More
Electrical Technician Who Puts Your Needs First
Whenever you are searching for an electric company 'near me' you're looking for a commercial electrician with a proven track record for getting things right the first time. You want someone who will be there quickly with actionable resolutions, to even the most complicated electrical scenarios.
Each licensed commercial electrician on our team has completed up to date safety training and is deeply familiar with current electrical codes.
Call us now to discover the many ways we can reduce your energy expenses without cutting any corners.
- Security systems and fire alarms
- Outdoor and underground wiring
- Water feature and pool electrical maintenance and repairs
- Comprehensive commercial heating and cooling electrical troubleshooting and installs
- Code compliance and electrical inspections
- Reducing energy consumption
- Environmental sustainability
- Remodeling wiring
- Thermal imaging
- Panel upgrades
- Outlet testing, re-grading, grounding and relocation
- Custom wiring for industry specific machinery
- Industrial electrical inspection and repairs
- Electrical design and engineering consulting
Keep your budget intact by receiving a free quote from a licensed commercial electrician from our team. Appointments can be made at your convenience and involve and a thorough, onsite assessment of your current power systems, intended upgrades, or project blueprints.
- Down or live wires anywhere on or around your property.
- Warm or hot outlets, appliances or electrical panels.
- Outlets that have stopped working or are sparking when things are unplugged or plugged in.
- Breakers that keep tripping repeatedly.
- Malfunctioning equipment.
- Damage to wiring or electrical infrastructure.
- Storm damage.
- Power outages.
- Bulbs that keep burning out or are flickering constantly.
- Heating and cooling controls or components have stopped working.
- Telecommunications and computer networking has gone down.
- You are experiencing recurrent surges.
- Panels and outlets are rusted or appear wet.
Please do not attempt to perform repairs on power conduits, wiring, or panels without having completed the proper training. With following the correct safety protocol, you could be putting your business in serious jeopardy.
I needed some smart switches and fixtures installed, and on top of that I had can lights that I tried to install myself using the wrong style light. Troy's technicians showed up on time and were in contact with me when decisions needed to be made. I cannot say enough about Knutec, they did a phenomenal job!
— Evan Amoroso
I have done lot of business over the years with contractors good and bad. These guys get it DONE on time and right, very top notch group of people, They are one of the few good companies out there.
— Stephen Reha
Had a great experience with Knutec they came in and completed a project that had a tight time line and they were able to get it done...